It’s your story, we’re here to help you write it.
We believe that wealth management is a relationship, not a formula.
Lakeview is an independent financial planning and registered investment advisory firm. We help every person and family we serve build a unique and evolving financial roadmap, so they can navigate all of life’s transitions with confidence and optimism.Explore our services
We manage money, but we work for people.
Wealth management is a series of personal decisions, not just a balance sheet. Our success is rooted in the genuine care we have for people, their lives, and the experience they have with us.
We personalize your peace of mind.
Wealth comes with complications, and we can help uncomplicate them. We match deep experience with personalized understanding to help you maximize your assets and minimize your anxiety.
We never stop learning, or listening.
We’re relentlessly curious and driven to solve the unique puzzle that is your financial plan. We are constantly looking for new ways to empower our team and help our clients make the smartest possible financial decisions.
At the end of the day, it’s about your challenges, and being prepared to meet them.
See how we help our clients through a variety of real-life scenarios, from basic questions about investments, to broader concerns about retirement planning.Explore life scenarios
Lakeview 2017 Outlook
Our outlook for 2017 is based, as always, on our expectations for the U.S. and global economy, as well as government and central bank policies. Some summary points:
- The new administration’s wish list of fundamental changes in government policy is much more clear than the probability of successful implementation of those changes.
- Although political and policy uncertainty constrains corporate commitments to growth strategies, balance sheets and profits are still sound, and the U.S. is still the “best house on the block”.
- Global growth is beginning to accelerate, including in Europe, but many headwinds and political risks are likely to keep the recovery sluggish. Even so, gradual improvements abroad are likely to spur investor interest.
- Selective companies in emerging markets stand to benefit from the rising middle class in countries like India.
- While rising interest rates dampen bond returns, use actively managed, well-diversified fixed income managers to cushion volatility and protect against stock risk.
- The high level of uncertainty about the direction and implementation of the new administration’s policies requires caution, broader diversification and a disciplined adherence to a prudent long-term strategy.
Bryant Iskandar stepped into our Assistant Client Services Associate role in January. Bryant has made his way to Seattle via San Francisco and Jakarta. He is a recent graduate of the University of Washington, with a BA in Business Administration, double concentration in Finance and Management. We value Bryant’s strong communication skills and interest in […]Read more
As the year draws to a close, we would like to express our gratitude for the good people who surround us, all the opportunities that present themselves, and the ability to help others. In keeping with holiday spirit we have made a donation to the local Humane Society, an organization that saves thousands of pets each […]Read more
When a client tells me that they don't worry about their investments or their financial plan because they know it's in our hands. That's success to me."Julie Back
Are you ready for personalized peace of mind?
We’d be happy to answer any questions you have or to schedule a consultation with one of our certified financial planners.Get in touch